The governing body provides strategic leadership and accountability at Eastlea. The school governors work to ensure high standards of achievement for all students in the school by:
- Setting the school's vision, ethos and strategic direction;
- Monitoring and evaluating the progress the school is making towards achievement of its aims and objectives;
- Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its finances are well spent;
- Being a source of challenge and support to the Principal (a critical friend)
Our Governing policies and information:
1) Governing Body Membership List click here.
2) Terms of Reference, please click here.
3) Our Governors, please click here.
4) Publication of Governors' details and the register of interests: Academic year 2017/18 click here.
5) Governor meetings 2018/19, please click here.
6) Governors attendance record - please click here to access this information.