The governing body provides strategic leadership and accountability at Eastlea. The school governors work to ensure high standards of achievement for all students in the school by:
- Setting the school's vision, ethos and strategic direction;
- Monitoring and evaluating the progress the school is making towards achievement of its aims and objectives;
- Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its finances are well spent;
- Being a source of challenge and support to the Principal (a critical friend)
Our Governing policies and information:
The newly appointed Interim Executive Board is as follows:
Members of the board can be contacted via email@example.com - all correspondence will then be shared with them.
Governors' archived information:
1) Terms of Reference, please click here.
2) Governor meetings 2018/19, please click here.